ASPACK SOFTWARE - Best Choice Compression and Protection Tools for Software Developers

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Simulate trial verison warning window in my app
DodOfdoG
post Mar 23 2018, 01:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Expired
Member No.: 16,301

Hi. Help me please! Does asprotect has some kind of test function? I need to simulate approaching or exceeding the number of expiration days in a trial version of my app. Just to test. Is it possible?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ASPack Support
post Mar 23 2018, 01:37 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,557

QUOTE (DodOfdoG @ Mar 23 2018, 02:28 PM) *
Hi. Help me please! Does asprotect has some kind of test function? I need to simulate approaching or exceeding the number of expiration days in a trial version of my app. Just to test. Is it possible?

There is no simulation tool or function in ASProtect. Basically you can just wait for the time to expire or simply change the time clock.

Also there are some features on testing unprotected applications:

ASProtect 32 allows you to debug ASProtect 32 API during unprotected application operation via dynamic link library usage (aspr_ide.dll). Just place it in the same directory and run the application you wish to protect. It is possible to test both executables and libraries. ASProtect 32 IDE features help find all the discrepancies while using and setting up ASProtect 32 API functions. You can see all (input/output) parameters of the API functions and the results in the IDE Debug log window.

+Quote Post
ASPack Support
post Mar 23 2018, 01:42 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,557

QUOTE (ASPack Support @ Mar 23 2018, 02:37 PM) *
Also there are some features on testing unprotected applications:

Ok. Thank you. Will try.